Monday, January 26, 2009

Fire forces hotel guests into lobby

January 16, 2009
Portsmouth, New Hampshire

Guests were asked to evacuate their rooms from the Sheraton Harborside Hotel due to fire. The cause was a second-story heating/air conditioning unit malfunction that sparked the blaze.

Had it not been for the automated fire sprinkler system and the alarm, the damage could have been worse.

Fire officials took control of the situation upon arrival.

Read the article
Fire forces hotel guests into lobby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on this posting!