Saturday, January 3, 2009

Grease fire, water damage Port Orange apartments

December 31, 2008
Port Orange, Florida

The cause for a fire at the Port Orange Apartments was ignition of grease. The apartment occupant was frying chicken. The moment she stepped out the grease ignited.

The automatic sprinkler system put out the fire. No one was hurt but there was considerable water damage to the apartments.

Read the article
Grease fire, water damage Port Orange apartments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on this posting!