Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Small Fire Contained at a Michigan Furniture Store

December 30, 2008
Jackson, Michigan

There was a fire at the furniture store located
at 950 N. West Ave in Jackson. Apparently an overhead track light ignited a mattress on the showroom floor causing an electrical fire.

The automatic sprinkler system contained the flames from spreading and thus smoke and water damage was limited.

Read the news story
Small Fire Contained at a Michigan Furniture Store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on this posting!