Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sprinkler Saves Retirement Home from Serious Fire

January 23, 2009
Bremerton, Kitsap County, Washington

The fire
in the Canterbury Manor complex on Callahan Drive was doused by the automatic sprinkler system. Damages would have been severe, had i not been for the sprinkler system.

The cause of the fire was
a resident leaning against his stove, inadvertently turning it on, and then leaving his apartment.

No injuries reported.

Read the article
Sprinkler Saves Retirement Home from Serious Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on this posting!