Monday, March 16, 2009

Stamford electricians injured in explosion

March 04, 2009

Stamford, Connectiut

Two electricians were injured after an explosion inside a transformer vault underground during renovations of the YMCA building late Wednesday morning. The automatic sprinkler system had extinguished the fire by the time the firefighters arrived on the scene.

The injured men are being treated at the hospital.

Read the article
Stamford electricians injured in explosion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on this posting!