Monday, April 6, 2009

Man burned in condo fire

March 24, 2009
Park City, Utah

A fire erupted in the Lakeside Circle condominium causing injury to a 24 year old man. The automatic sprinkler system had doused most of the fire by the time the firefighters arrived. The injured man was taken to the hospital. His condition has been reported to be stable.
The cause of the fire was lit candles in the man's room.

Read the article
Man burned in condo fire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on this posting!