Monday, October 24, 2011

Google News: Sprinkler Save: Eigenmann stove fire causes minor water, smoke damage Thurs.

Google News
Indiana Daily Student - ‎9 hours ago‎
A male worker who was attempting to start a propane stove in the room caused the fire. stove," Cash said. "They then secured the room and notified the The fire sprinkler system activated in the room and in the Eigenmann dock, Cash said.
null



Browse all of today's headlines on Google News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on this posting!