Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Google News: Sprinkler Save: Unattended cooking sparks two Franklin apartment fires in same complex

Google News
The Tennessean - ‎20 hours ago‎
According to Franklin Fire Marshal Andy King, both fires were caused by unattended cooking. King said the first blaze, which started around 11:35 am on the second floor of Building 11, was extinguished by the apartment's automatic fire sprinkler system ...
null



Browse all of today's headlines on Google News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on this posting!