Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Google News: Sprinkler Save:Fire sprinklers save Chapel Hill family's Christmas

Google News
WRAL.com - ‎Dec 25, 2011‎
Chapel Hill, NC - Chapel Hill firefighters credited a sprinkler system with saving a family and their Christmas celebration from a dryer fire Saturday evening. A woman called 911 around 6:45 pm to report that her clothes dryer was on fire in her ...
null



Browse all of today's headlines on Google News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on this posting!