Monday, December 5, 2011

Google News: Sprinkler Save:Sprinklers douse kitchen fire at senior housing complex in Silverdale

Google News
Kitsap Sun - ‎Dec 2, 2011‎
SILVERDALE - A dinnertime kitchen fire Friday at a large senior-housing complex in Silverdale triggered the complex's sprinkler system, which quickly quashed it. An occupant of the Vintage at Silverdale was heating grease in a skillet, ...
null



Browse all of today's headlines on Google News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on this posting!