Friday, December 30, 2011

Google News: Sprinkler Save:Toaster oven sparks high-rise fire

Google News
San Mateo Daily Journal - ‎Dec 29, 2011‎
Fire crews descended on a high-rise apartment building near downtown San Mateo yesterday morning after a toaster oven caught fire in an eighth-floor kitchen, quickly spreading to the cabinets. The building's sprinkler system was activated and contained ...

Browse all of today's headlines on Google News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on this posting!