Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Shanghai restaurant fire extinguished, investigation continues

Shanghai restaurant fire extinguished, investigation continues

BATESVILLE, AR (KAIT) – After the smoke from the Shanghai restaurant in Batesville subsides, Fire Chief Brent Gleghorn says grease trapped in the building's ventilation system is the likely culprit for the fire.

According to Glegorn, a passerby saw the smoke rising from on 3050 Harrison St. and immediately called, but by the time, responders arrived, the building's sprinkler system had mostly extinguished any flames.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on this posting!