Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Google News: Sprinkler Save:Electrician suffers burns in First National Bank fire in Fort Collins

Google News
 - 
Firefighters could not immediately attack the fire due to the still-energized electrical panels that were arcing. The fire sprinkler system, however, was activated and helped extinguish the fire and stop it from spreading. Fire damage was limited to ...
null



Browse all of today's headlines on Google News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on this posting!