This is a blog of sprinkler saves and news compiled from media reports.
Monday, February 11, 2013
Google News: Sprinkler Save:Fire damages Alzheimer's care facility in Edmonds; no injuries
Fire damages Alzheimer's care facility in Edmonds; no injuries
When firefighters opened a locked laundry room door in the smoke-filled hallway, they found there had been a fire in a large commercial dryer that had been in use.
Dozens Escape Fire at Edmonds Alzheimer's Care Facility
Browse all of today's headlines on
Post a Comment
Comment on this posting!
Post Comments (Atom)